The Water Lily Project, like all small charities, relies heavily on grants and the kind donations from supporters to continue to provide services to our beneficiaries. We do not receive any government funding. Since the pandemic, the need for our services has increased by 80% year on year as more women in crisis seek our help.
If you are able and would like to donate towards our work then please click on one of the links below. Please remember to tick the box if you are a UK tax payer to enable us to claim back gift aid.
This year we are running our Advent campaign highlighting the work of Water Lily Project every day from 1st December to 24 December on our social media channels. We are urging people to donate £24 towards the vital work that we do and unlock a window of hope for another women in crisis in our local community. All you have to do is select the DONATE ONCE ONLY button and enter £24 in the amount section.
You can also donate within a matter of seconds via our unique QR code or via our text donation system. Just £15 will provide an hour of 1:1 support for a vulnerable woman.
We really value your support and if you would like to see what your money is helping to do, then please sign up to our newsletter to read all the latest news.
If you would like to join the 24/7 campaign, please note the following:
- Please reference your direct debit with your surname and 24/7
If making a one-off donation, please note the following:
- £5 provides a hot meal for a vulnerable or homeless person
- £15 provides one 1:1 support session for a beneficiary
- £20 helps us provide, support and a self-development training session for a beneficiary
- You DO NOT need a PayPal account – select the Donate with Debit or Credit Card option
- If you prefer to transfer via BACS or set up a standing order, please use the following bank details (quoting your surname as a reference):
Lloyds BankWater Lily ProjectAccount: 24859160Sort: 30-80-89
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you would like to find out more about The Waterlily Project and/or get involved, please contact us and we will be happy to chat at any time.