The Water Lily Project like all small charities relies heavily on grants and the kind donations from supporters to continue to provide services to our beneficiaries.
If you would like to donate towards our work then please click on one of the links below. Please remember to tick the box if you are a UK tax payer to enable us to claim back gift aid.
We really value your support and if you would like to see what your money is helping to do, then please sign up to our newsletter to read all the latest news.
If you would like to join the 24/7 campaign, please note the following:
- Please reference your direct debit with your surname and 24/7
If making a one-off donation, please note the following:
- £5 provides a hot meal for a vulnerable or homeless person
- £10 provides 1:1 support
- £15 covers administration costs
- You DO NOT need a PayPal account – select the Donate with Debit or Credit Card option
- If you prefer to transfer via BACS or set up a standing order, please use following bank details (quoting your surname as a reference):
Lloyds BankWater Lily ProjectAccount: 24859160Sort: 30-80-89
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you would like to find out more about The Waterlily Project and/or get involved, please contact us and we will be happy to chat at any time.