How we can help you
We would like to reassure the public that during this time of uncertainty as the country still struggles with the issues of the pandemic, the Water Lily Project is continuing to give essential 1:1 support to women in need via the phone and through online platforms. If you are struggling and need support then please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can fill out the referral form by clicking the GET IN TOUCH button at the bottom of this page.
Current services we are able to provide:
- FREE 121 support with a support worker – 12 month program where we get alongside each beneficiary and use Individual Support Plans to help them back to independent living
- Thursday Zoom sessions for craft/chat
- Shopping delivered if needed
- Craft/Card packs delivered to door to help occupy mind during lock down
- Companion Calls with one of our volunteers
- Monthly Cafe Church Zoom
- Monthly Book Club Zoom
The following services will resume with social distancing measures in place and Covid guidelines adhered to:
- We provide FREE 1:1 support to our women.
Sessions last from 30-45 minutes.
- We provide FREE weekly lunch from the cafe
- We signpost to various organisations/counsellors
- We offer training on site in both our cafe and IT room. This may include training in Food/Hygiene certificate, help with CV writing etc.
- We offer a befriending service where befrienders get alongside our women, providing a listening ear and or helping with practical issues, such as escorting our beneficiaries to court, taking them to the Foodbank etc.
We offer FREE enrolment to any projects/training that we are currently running e.g. Craft courses, Sewing courses, Art therapy etc.
The Water Lily Project does not have an out of hours’ service, so you may benefit from having these numbers in times of crisis or for your records:
MH Crisis Team (Connections) 0300 1235440
Christchurch CMHT 01202 858100
Samaritans 116 123
Out of Hours Social Care 0300 123 9895 for Adults
Out of Hours Social Care 01202 738 256 for Children
(Bournemouth and Christchurch) 01202 454979
Report Abuse 01202 633902
If you need help with food or essential items, please call: 0300 1237052
Other Useful Numbers:
Addaction Bournemouth 01202 58855
Adult Learning Courses 01202 262300
BCP Housing 01202 451451
Bereavement Advice Helpline 0800 634 9494
Bournemouth A&E 01202 303626
Bournemouth Refuge 01202 545577
Poole Refuge 01202 710777
Child Line 0800 1111
Christchurch Council 01202 49500
Christchurch Food Bank 07587 371088
Christchurch Housing 01202 483243
Citizens Advice Bureau 01202 290967
Community Support –
advice and support for DVA 01202 547755
Dorset Police 01202 222222 or 101
Drug & Providence Service 0800 9550945 (Boscombe 24 hours)
ESA – Job Centre Plus 0800 169 0310
MASH (safeguarding children) 01202 735046
The Maple Project 01202 223202
National Domestic Violence 0808 2000247
National Stalking Helpline 0808 8020300
Non-Emergency Health Enquiries 111
Probation 01202 228048
REACH Drug and Alcohol 01202 482908
Universal Credit helpline 0800 3285644
Life is in danger or there is a risk of an injury
An offender is still at the scene or has just left
A crime is in progress
For a list of local support and advice, please go to: https://www.christchurchcommunitypartnership.org.uk/
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you would like to find out more about The Waterlily Project and/or get involved, please contact us and we will be happy to chat at any time.