How we can help you
We care about the future, Your Future.
The Water Lily Project will support you in, and through times of crisis. These may be temporary crises such as an acrimonious divorce, bereavement, illness etc. Or it could be something more long-term such as escaping domestic violence and abuse, mental health issues, self-harming, addiction or financial difficulties.
We provide face-to-face support however if you feel nervous about coming out we are able to support you by phone and online platforms.
If you are struggling and need support then please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE 1:1 support with a trained support worker – 12 month program where we get alongside each beneficiary and use Individual Support Plans to help you get through whatever you’re going through. Sessions last from 30-45 minutes.
- We signpost to various organisations/counsellors to support any specific needs you may have
- We may provide training on-site in our training room, cafe or IT room to help you get your life back on track. This may include self development, mental health resilience training or something more practical like helping you write your CV, help using IT or even Food/Hygiene certificate etc.
- We provide a befriending service where a trained befriender will get alongside our women to provide a listening ear and or help with practical issues, such as supporting our beneficiaries to court, taking them to the Foodbank etc.
- Thursday sessions for craft/chat
- Monthly Book Club
We offer FREE enrolment for any projects/training that we are currently running e.g. Craft courses, Sewing courses, Art therapy, etc.
Alternatively, you can fill out the referral form by clicking GET IN TOUCH
The Water Lily Project does not have an out of hours’ service, so you may benefit from having these numbers in times of crisis or for your records:
MH Crisis Team (Connections) 0300 1235440
Christchurch CMHT 01202 858100
Samaritans 116 123
Out of Hours Social Care 0300 123 9895 for Adults
Out of Hours Social Care 01202 738 256 for Children
(Bournemouth and Christchurch) 01202 454979
Report Abuse 01202 633902
If you need help with food or essential items, please call: 0300 1237052
Other Useful Numbers:
Addaction Bournemouth 01202 58855
Adult Learning Courses 01202 262300
BCP Housing 01202 451451
Bereavement Advice Helpline 0800 634 9494
Bournemouth A&E 01202 303626
Bournemouth Refuge 01202 545577
Poole Refuge 01202 710777
Child Line 0800 1111
Christchurch Council 01202 49500
Christchurch Food Bank 07587 371088
Christchurch Housing 01202 483243
Citizens Advice Bureau 01202 290967
Community Support –
advice and support for DVA 01202 547755
Dorset Police 01202 222222 or 101
Drug & Providence Service 0800 9550945 (Boscombe 24 hours)
ESA – Job Centre Plus 0800 169 0310
MASH (safeguarding children) 01202 735046
The Maple Project 01202 223202
National Domestic Violence 0808 2000247
National Stalking Helpline 0808 8020300
Non-Emergency Health Enquiries 111
Probation 01202 228048
REACH Drug and Alcohol 01202 482908
Universal Credit helpline 0800 3285644
Life is in danger or there is a risk of an injury
An offender is still at the scene or has just left
A crime is in progress
For a list of local support and advice, please go to: https://www.christchurchcommunitypartnership.org.uk/
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you would like to find out more about The Waterlily Project and/or get involved, please contact us and we will be happy to chat at any time.