I’m Anne-Marit and I’m your new Supervisor at Water Lily Cafe. I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing project. I feel very welcome already and can’t wait to meet the rest of you soon. I’m originally from Norway, and I have lived in the UK for 30 years. I’m very impressed with everything that’s going on – how welcoming and friendly the cafe is, with all the lovely food that you make and how clean and tidy it is.
- TEN BUSINESSES NEEDED TO JOIN THE 10:10 WATER LILY PROJECT PLEDGE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO VULNERABLE WOMEN
- VENA CAVA DESIGN LACES UP SUPPORT FOR WATER LILY PROJECT
- DOUBLE YOUR DONATION TO THE WATER LILY PROJECT WITH AMAZONSMILE
- PLEASE NOMINATE US AS YOUR CHOSEN CHARITY FOR £1000 DONATION
- A time to say thank you to all our amazing volunteers
The Water Lily Project opens up as restrictions lift - https://mailchi.mp/ebb2cc767ef7/a-spring-in-our-step-at-water-lily-project-13401965 Catch up on our latest news as we continue to support vulnerable women back to independent living. Hear how you can help us in our fundraising in our tenth anniversary year. #tin10 #10:10pledge #help
Can you help us help kickstart careers of young adults back into employment? We need a part-time Catering/Hospitality Supervisor to work at our community cafe to organise, upskill and support young people aged 16-24 in the hospitality industry. Full details on our website. #Job