I’m Anne-Marit and I’m your new Supervisor at Water Lily Cafe. I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing project. I feel very welcome already and can’t wait to meet the rest of you soon. I’m originally from Norway, and I have lived in the UK for 30 years. I’m very impressed with everything that’s going on – how welcoming and friendly the cafe is, with all the lovely food that you make and how clean and tidy it is.
- The Best is Yet to Come – the gift of inspirational reading
- CREATIVE ART SESSIONS BY CHRISTCHURCH ARTIST TO HELP VULNERABLE WOMEN
- LIFE AFTER LOCKDOWN – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED WHEN CAFE REOPENS
- MENTAL HEALTH BOOST FOR WLP AS WELLBEING EXPERT IS APPOINTED DEPUTY MANAGER
- CHATTERBOX GOES ONLINE TO SUPPORT YOUNG AND OLD DURING LOCKDOWN
RT: @can100org The @wlpchristchurch's Book club will be restarting on April 19th after pausing due to Covid 19. https://t.co/9MwG9XFbDG http://ow.ly/Grsb102EnlV3